Batting Cage Frames
In Ground Batting Cage Frame -- Standard In the Ground Batting Cage Frame
- Complete and ready to install all piece except the holes
- Frame width--- 13 foot wide for a 12 foot wide batting cage or 15 foot wide for a 14 foot wide cage.
- This gives you a clean and tight cage once it's installed
- This is the frame that is most commonly used in batting cages you see around schools and parks.
- It Comes complete with:
- 1 5/8 galvanized 14 gauge tubing horizontal poles,
- 1 5/8 galvanized 14 gauge tubing vertical poles,
- 1 5/8 galvanized 14 gauge tubing elbows, and ground sleeves.
- We recommend that you concrete the ground sleeves into the ground.
- Comes with 4 ribs for a 55 foot cage, or 5 ribs for a 70 foot cage
- Order the optional cable kit separately to give that finishing look.
Ultimate Frame for Batting Cages
- In-Ground frames are 2" square, heavy duty galvanized steel tubing in the ground.
- Kits come in 3 frame and 4 frame models. Galvanized finish no rusting or peeling
- You can be spaced frame sections to fit your net and space requirements.
- Cable system for ease of net hanging and take-down in a unique serpentine style.
- Wire cable feeds back & forth across top of frame and attaches to a manual winch.
- Frames are pre-drilled for 14' wide nets. 12ft wide applications must be re-drilled on site. Frame dimensions after installation are approx. 11' high x 16' wide
- Nets are sold separately.
- Complete hardware kit includes: vertical upright poles, horizontal cross member, ground sleeves, cable, clamps, eye-bolts turnbuckles and snap rings
Deluxe Commercial Cage Kit
- Three strong cables going the length of the frame to support the batting cage along it arches.
- Concreted Ground sleeves into the ground provide strength
- Elbows and ground sleeves are made in America. Arch supports are 14 gauge 2¼"steel at each end of the frame to make the frame rigid Elbows and ground sleeves are made in America
- When purchasing frame kit, you will need to purchase vertical and horizontal poles separately and locally. They are not part of the kit. You will need:
- 2" EMT Tubing - 9 Pieces for 55ftcage or 15 pieces for a 70 ft cage separately recommended Lowes Sku # - 72721 or Home Depot Sku # - 580031 Due to shipping costs, purchasing your poles locally will save you money!
- You receive in your kit:
- High quality, commercial grade 2¼" steel tubing
- Elbows and ground sleeves fluted for easy assembly
- Angled frame support bars add extra rigidity
- Net suspends from cables spanning the arches
- Can fit either 12' or 14' wide nets
- We recommend you concrete the arches in-ground with the provided ground sleeves.
Cable Kit to Hang Cage
- Build-it-yourself batting cage with this system to hang the batting cage.
- Suspend the net from your own custom frame, or to create an indoor net suspension system wall-to-wall. Use our cable kits
- Attach your batting cage to the cables with the carabiners provided.
- Cut-to-Length 1/8" Cables Carabiners 6 Turnbuckles 6 Small U-Bolts make up the Cable Kit
Share this item: