Rawling Pitching Machines
Rawlings one of the top names in sporting goods introduces pitching machines. All machines are built to give years of service.
- Rawlings pitching machines have solid urethane wheels.
- LED read outs for speed.
- Full five-year warranty backed by Rawlings.
* 3 Wheel Machine Features
- The pitch head and wheel throw from any angle to give a variety of pitch choices.
- Three wheel alignment creates 100 mph for baseball and 90 miles an hour for softball.
- The three wheels offer three contact points on the ball for top speeds and best accuracy.
- An exclusive digital control panel electronically lets user directly set the pitch speed, spin, and the amount spin for at least 37 different pitches at all speeds.
- This Rawlings machine contains geared crank wheels for fast precise alignment.
* 2 wheel machine
- You can create the angle you want to throw at with any pitch by adjusting the pitching head.
- The top speeds on this machine are phenomenal 105 mph baseball 88 mph softball (much faster than you need).
- With the weight of only 59 pounds super portable for on and off. This portability allows for the use of defensive drills.
- The Rawlings machine has speed displays switches for selecting miles per hour.
- Added feature of switching to kilometers in place of miles per hour.
* 1 wheel machine
- Rawlings machine has the ability for baseball/slow pitch/fast pitch a true three sport pitching machine.
- It features a compact frame weighting only 48 pounds giving the user easy maneuverability.
- Leg height is adjustable for variable points of release.
- Can be used with any balls but recommended poly machine pitch balls (no synthetic covers)
* Rawling Automatic Ball Feeder
- This turret designed feeder holds more balls in less space than any other feeder.
- It has a patent pending on its design that holds 35 baseballs or 29 softballs.
- Included with the feeder is a wireless remote.
- The ramp has a flexible ramp that connects directly to the machine, that displays the ball to the hitter as it feeds.
- 2 years Rawlings warranty.